Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Attending Office at the Right Time.......................


             Most of the work force do try to attend office at the right time or exact time but still
couldn't make it some days or many days.....
             The reason behind coming late or arriving late may be due to...........
1. Get up late form bed
2. Insufficiency at home
3. Transport Hindrances...
4. Personal Tired.............
5. No Proper Backup ....
6. Undue importance to Job.
7. Unrealistic functioning of office
8. Distance from home..........
9. Family reasons.................
10. Functional Adjustments..........
             If we start listing things it may even touch 100s or even more.......Reasons differ from person to person and station to station.......Still we couldn't find the real Reason for  coming late to offices.....
               The other reasons are surprising but.......realistic
1. My Boss is always  Late to his office...
2. My Boss don't mind me coming late
3. My Boss can be easily compromised...
4. My Boss respects Seniors a lot...........
5. My Boss looks into the work and not the time
6. My Boss do not ask me to come in time........
7. My Boss is subject to sentiments...................
8. My Boss has lot of field work........................
              Now it becomes another list of reasons for coming late to office...This time the reason is thrown on to the boss itself ..and it happens in reality........Many Bosses do not care people coming late...But they need people when they are in the office..........
              It is deeply forgotten that ..the work is not taken into consideration or importance of the work becomes the last one...........People who think that work is next to time......may fix the time to work..and totally the work gets affected due to insufficiency of time
             On the Other hand there are another list of reasons for coming late to offices.........
1. Iam Posted to an office ...which i have not requested
2. Iam Posted to an office where no one has requested.
3. Iam Posted to an office as a punishment for being right
4. Iam Posted to an office where the other sections of staff are not willing.
5. Iam Posted to an office even where there is clear vacancy in the office i requested for..
6. Iam the only staff who is targeted by and neglected by........
7. Iam the only one out of the bunch being tested upon...........
8. I know how to work and I work accordingly..............
           These are another step of reasons from a staff who is personally affected by the natural happenings of work culture.  Many take it light and many take it hard.........

Now lets analyse and finalize how we can attend office in time...........................................
1. Reasons are always reasons ...if not taken at the Real Sense................
2. Reasons do not provide support for performance of work...................
3. Reasons do not have good consideration for the higher authorities
4. Reasons cannot give you relief.......
5. Reasons always do not conclude....

Finally ...............................................
Change reasons for work............................
1. I have to go to bed yearly                   - Reason -  I have to attend office in time.
2. I have to adjust insufficiency                - Reason - ..........do..............
3. I have get the bus early                       - Reason -           do
4. I have to Rest properly                       - Reason -           do
5. I can do it without any backup            - Reason -           do
6. I love my job and is important             - Reason -           do
7. I will try to change the office timings    - Reason -           do
8. I will try to live nearer to office            - Reason -           do
9. Its all in the Family..take it easy           - Reason -           do
10. I give priorities to events                   - Reason -            do
Lastly

1. Don't Mind your Boss...................
      Relying on your Boss is Subject to practical risk...................Please read the histories Carefully
      before believing....................................

Come in time.............
   

No comments:

Post a Comment