2. Merge DA with pay for all purposes with effect from. 1.1.2011 including for Gramin Dak Sewaks..
3. Remove restriction imposed on compassionate appointments and the discrimination on such appointments between the Railway workers and other Central Govt. employees.
(a) Departmentalise all Gramin Dak Sewaks and grant them all benefits of regular employees;
End Bonus discrimination and enhance bonus ceiling to 3500/-; Withdraw open market recruitment in Postman / MTS cadre; Revise cash handling norms; Grant full protection of TRCA; Grant Time Bound Promotion and Medical Reimbursement facility etc.
(b) Regularise the daily rated, contingent, casual workers and introduce a permanent scheme for periodical regularization. Pending regularization, provide them with pro-rata salary at 6th CPC rates.
(a) Revive the functioning of the JCM. Convene the meeting of the Departmental Councils in all Ministries/Departments. Settle the anomalies raised in the National Anomaly Committee as also in the Departmental Anomaly Committees. Hold National Council meetings as specified in the JCM constitution.
(b) Remove the anomalies in the MACP Scheme.
(c) Grant recognition to all Associations/Federations, which have complied with the
formalities and conditions, stipulated in the CCS(RSA) Rules.
6. Fill up all vacant posts and create posts on functional requirements.
7. Stop downsizing outsourcing, contractorization, corporatization and privatization of Governmental functions.
8. Stop price rise. Strengthen the Public Distribution System (PDS).
(a) Stop the proposal to introduce the productivity linked wage system.
(b) Discard the performance related pay structure.
(c) Introduce Productivity Linked Bonus in all Departments.
(d) Remove the ceiling on emoluments for bonus computation.
10. Revise the Overtime Time Allowance, Night duty allowance and clothing rates.
11. Implement all arbitration awards.
12. Make the right to strike a legal and fundamental right of the Government employees on par with the other section of the working class.
13. Grant Five promotions to all employees as is provided for in the case of Group A services.
(a) Withdraw the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Bill.
(b) Rescind the decision to allow FDI in pension sector.
(c) Scrap the new contributory pension scheme.
(d) Extend the existing statutory defined pension scheme to all Central Govt. employees irrespective of their date of entry in Government service.
15. Vacate all Trade Union victimization, and more specifically in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department.