- Com. U. M. Purrohit, President AIRF
- Com. Shiv Gopal Mishra, General Secretary, AIRF
- Com. S. N. Pathak, President AIDEF
- Com. C. Srikumar General Secretary AIDEF
- Com. J. S. Sharma, Org. Secretary: AIDEF
- Com. S. K. Vyas, Advisor, Confederation.
- Com. K. K. N. Kutty, President, Confederation.
- Com. M. Krishnan, Secretary General, Confederation
- Com. Virigu Bhattacharjee, Finance Secretary Confederation.
Tuesday, 2 July 2013
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS NEWS
CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
(Central Head Quarters)
1ST FLOOR, NORTH AVENUE POST OFFICE BUILDING, NEW DELHI – 110001
The representatives of AIRF, AIDEF, Confederation met at AIRF Office today under the Chairmanship of Com. Umraomal Purohit. President, AIRF. The following Comrades were present.
The meeting decided to forge a Joint Council of Action to pursue the enclosed Charter of Common Demands of CGEs. Com. Umraomal Purohit President AIRF will be the Chairman and Com. Shiv Gopal Mishra will be its Convenor. The following shall be the members of the Council.
1. Com. U.M. Purohit – AIRF
2. Com. Shivgopal Mishra-AIRF
3. To be nominated by AIRF
4. Com. S.N. Pathak – AIDEF
5. Com. Sree Kumar –AIDEF
6. To be nominated by AIDEF
7. Com. S.K. Vyas – Confederation
8. Com. KKN Kutty – Confederation
9. Com. M. Krishnan- Confederation
The following demands were included in the Common Charter of demands:
1. Set up the 7th CPC and frame its terms of reference after consultation with Staff Side.
2. Merge DA with pay for all purposes.
3. Scrap the New Contributory Pension Scheme.
4. Regularize (a) Gramin Dak Sevaks of Postal Department.(b)Daily rated workers , (c) Contract Labourers:
5. Remove 5% Ceiling on Compassionate appointments.
6. Settle all 6th CPC anomalies raised in the National Anomaly Committee and implement the Arbitration Awards.
7. Remove Ceiling of Rs. 3500 on computation of Bonus.
All organizations may include the department –specific and other demands in Part B of the Charter and seek settlement thereof with the appropriate authorities.